Thursday, December 26, 2013

books?

Hey y'all!

This is my first official post.

As you may know, this blog centers around books. Well i been reading for over 2 years now and this is my first time starting a book blog. My friends wanted me to start this, since i have no one to disscuss books with, so maybe i also share my thoughts with the world.

Since I have read so many books. I would list some books i have read, but if there is any book you would like me to review or read, just comment below, that would be awesome.

Here are some of the books i have read, this will not be all of them of course since, i would like you the reader of this blog to suggest some to me as well.

1. Divergent trilogy
2. the hunger games trilogy
3. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
3. The maze runner trilogy
4. all of john greens books
5. The unbecoming of mara dyer.
6. the diviners by libba bray
7. the first three in the percy jackson and the olypomians( don't judge)
8. The mortal instruments
9. The infernal devices
10. legend and prodigy by marie lu
11. GONE series by michael grant
12. game of thrones
13. Miss peregrines home for peculiar children

This is just some of what i have read and can remember!
If you would like to know more of what i have read, here is a link to my goodreads account.
https://www.goodreads.com
Hope you enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment